Welcome to McGlynn & Catalano Family Dentistry
Dear Valued Patients:
We are still implementing the following protocols at our office:
- We will be asking screening questions regarding COVID-19 vaccine status for all patients. If you have a fever, feel sick, or have been tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- Online Payments through the website will now be available. All necessary forms will also be available online, please fill them out before coming into the office.
- In efforts to limit the amount of people in the waiting room, we ask that you do not bring anyone else to your appointments unless absolutely necessary.
- We will be taking everyone's temperature and ask everyone to wear masks / remove any outside gloves once inside the office. We will have hand sanitizer available in the reception area.
- Our staff and rooms will be equipped with all protective equipment recommended by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA during this time. That includes additional masks, gowns, barriers, and air purifiers around the office to help protect everyone in the office.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. McGlynn, Dr. Catalano, and Team
Monday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday - 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
CALL US TODAY FOR AN APPOINTMENT : (856) 455-6262