Welcome to McGlynn Family Dental!
IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE
Dear Valued Patients:
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changes, one thing has remained the same - our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. We have implemented the following changes at our office effective immediately:
- We will be asking screening questions regarding COVID-19 status and symptoms for all patients. If you have a fever, feel sick, or have been tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- Online Payments through the website will now be available. All necessary forms will also be available online, so please fill them out before coming into the office.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car and call the office to let the receptionist know you are here. In efforts to limit the amount of people in the waiting room, we ask that you do not bring anyone else to your appointments unless absolutely necessary.
- We will be taking everyone's temperature and ask everyone to wear masks / remove any outside gloves once inside the office. We will have hand sanitizer available in the reception area.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys, or items difficult to keep clean or disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, but it might mean fewer options for scheduling or rescheduling your appointment.
- Our staff and rooms will be equipped with all protective equipment recommended by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA during this time. That includes additional masks, gowns, barriers, and air purifiers around the office to help protect everyone in the office.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (856)-455-6262.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. McGlynn, Dr. Catalano, and Team
Monday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday - 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
CALL US TODAY FOR AN APPOINTMENT : (856) 455-6262